Dot Spod .
Advancing accurate and long range bait delivery to a new level, the Dot Spod is a product Nash are proud to be associated with. The Dot Spod casts extreme distance with zero spill yet always releases bait on impact even when clipped up or landing on its side. Floating, fast retrieve and loaded quickly with one hand the Dot Spod is suitable for all types of feed. Available in two versions – black for temperate climates and maximum visibility at range, and a white heat reflecting model for perfect operation even in extreme climates.
- Ease of use – bait can be quickly scooped into the body one handed from a bucket with no loading tools required or mechanisms that can become clogged and jam with particles of bait. Capacity approx. 30 x 15mm boilies or 80gr of hemp. Total loaded weight approx. 150gr.
- Aerodynamics – no space devoted to a mechanism inside the nose ensures the weight of the load is concentrated at the very front of the Dot Spod, improving both casting range and accuracy. Dot Spods have been cast to 180 yards (160 meters) during testing and are only limited by individual ability.
- Guaranteed bait release – the Dot Spodâs design ensures that when fishing accurately the payload is still released reliably even if the Spod lands on its side as the line hits a spool clip â removing the constant frustration of wasted effort and retrieving a loaded rocket.
- Versatility â can be used with any type of load, from slop mixes over zigs to micro pellets, particles and larger boilies.
- Easy retrieve â the Dot Spod skims back effortlessly along the surface, reducing time and effort spent retrieving. Its mechanism also prevents premature opening and bait spill.