Quite possibly the ‘star’ of the UnderCover Camo range show, on the luggage side at least. Taking guide from the hugely popular SP Ruckbag, this item is feature packed and has a hard-wearing, PVC base.
Stiffened sides allows the bag to keep its shape, even when not full, and the profile is designed to slide easily under any bedchair.
Four external pockets, all with twin zip pullers, and one being a full-length pocket for buzz bars and the like, coupled with the main compartment, which sports 6 internal pockets, provides loads of storage space. There are three external, elasticated straped for storing your banksticks for quick, easy access.
Adjustable neoprene, padded shoulder straps and chest strap make for comfortable carrying and two grab handles make it easy to carry in and out of your car, bivvy and on/off your barrow.
– 600D, PVC backed, camouflage fabric
– Re-inforced, hard-wearing, PVC base
-Twin zip pullers on all pockets for easy access
– Six internal pockets
– Stiffened and padded sides
– Twin carry straps
– Adjustable, neoprene padded shoulder strap and chest strap
– Four external pockets, one full-length pocket for taking buzz bars etc.
– External bankstick holder straps
– Dimensions(cm): 60x42x24